Vera Zvonareva Forum - Russian Tennis Player - Two WTA titles holder - Go BEPA! Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Message to Vera
Sam

smile.gif posted on 24-7-2005 at 04:48 PM Reply With Quote
Message to Vera

I am going to San Diego again to usher at the tournament. If you would like to post a message to Vera, I will print them out and give them to her at the first opportunity.

Please keep the messages short so I don't have to print a book, and so Vera has time to read them.

Cut-off time is 10:00pm Wednesday July 27th US Central time (Greenwich - 6hr.). Please use this topic only for messages to Vera.

Sam

GO BEPA!!!
joseca414

posted on 25-7-2005 at 04:37 AM Reply With Quote

hey sam, i wll be at the acura classic as well i will be a scorekeeper
Nick_chicane

posted on 25-7-2005 at 07:21 PM Reply With Quote

Vera,

Good luck in San Diego!! We all know your going through a little tricky period of your career right now but your army of fans are right there behind you cause we know your gonna get through this and get back up those rankings!!

As fans, we all totally believe in you to get through this tough time, we all know how massively determined you are to win and we know this wont beat you!! Last weeks defeat to Meghan was just bad luck, thats all you can say!! We all see the massive potential you have to be something very special on the womens tour and its only a matter of time before it all comes together and your tennis starts to flow again!!

I for one, truly believe that with the talent you possess, there is a world number 1 in you!!

If youve taken the time to read all this then thank you Vera!! Keep your chin up, get back out there, and go get us another win so we can see a happy Vera on court, as there really isnt a better sight!!

Take Care,

Nick

(England)

Vera,if your reading this,say hi to us guys! We'd really love to hear from you!
Vera Zvonareva,quite possibly the most beautiful girl in the world!!
Simon Meadows

posted on 27-7-2005 at 04:38 AM Reply With Quote

Hey there Vera.
Just to let you know, you have a great talent and I also still believe you can go very far. Things must seem tough at the moment but hang in there. Good luck in San Diego and beyond.
Simon ;):)
sachalandkroon

Mood: Fine

posted on 27-7-2005 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote

Hi Vera, I just wanted to wish you the very best of luck for the rest of the year. I just want you to know that, whatever happens, I'll keep supporting you. In good and in bad times, because that is what real fans do.
We all know your going through a tough time at the moment, but that doesn't matter, bacause I know things get better in a while. And some day you'll be number one on the ranking, when you just keep focused on what you want to achieve. I am still screaming to support you when I see you on television. I am even shouting at internet-scoreboards.
Good luck with the rest of your carreer Vera, you're only at the beginning and there is so much more to follow!

Take care,

Sacha Landkroon,
Groningen, The Netherlands

Theres a somebody Im longing to see
I hope that she turns out to be
Someone wholl watch over me
Im a little lamb whos lost in the wood
I know I could always be good
If someone could just watch over me

Vera Zvonareva, quite possibly the biggest risk for people with a weak hart, but she's worth it!
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
AN

posted on 28-7-2005 at 12:12 AM Reply With Quote

1. Vera, take a break. You can't play that many tournaments. No one in the top of the rankings is playing that many. You need a rest, may be a long break.

2. Don't case any ranking position. Play for your own plesure
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top